QuickBooks File Doctor – Fix Company File and Network Issues
Users of QuickBooks faces a lot of troubles related to corrupt or damaged QuickBooks company files. These issues are frequent so you need a quick solution that can help you overcome this problem. One such solution is the use of QuickBooks File Doctor which needs to be downloaded to start functioning. As a small business owner, you can go for the QuickBooks file doctor download process as it will help in fixing various troubles. It is mainly a free tool developed by Intuit QuickBooks. In the case of different 6000 series codes or H series error codes, you can use this tool to get them fixed.
A QuickBooks user mainly gets two ways to download this tool on the system. These include the official Intuit website and QuickBooks tool hub. We’ve discussed both ways of downloading the File Doctor tool in this blog with complete steps. If you feel any confusion at any step, you can seek technical assistance from the QuickBooks support team.
What is the QuickBooks File Doctor tool?
Before we go into the in-depth downloading process of file doctors, let’s first understand this tool. QuickBooks File Doctor is a tool for accounting professionals and business owners that lets you fix various QuickBooks issues. This is mainly an enhanced version of the diagnostic tool that can help you in solving network-related, windows, and file data corruption. This diagnostic tool first detects the issue and then troubleshoots it so that you can perform accounting tasks precisely.
This tool is compatible with a few versions of QuickBooks only such as the US and UK versions. If you’ve any data-related issues then it can be rectified with the inbuilt file doctor. However, the inbuilt file doctor is not competent enough to handle the company file errors. In case of any issues with QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise Edition, you can start using this file doctor.
What issues you can fix with the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool?
Numerous QuickBooks errors starting with the 6000 series that you get when try to use an existing company file. You can rectify all these QB error codes 6000 series such as 6147 and 6130 with the file doctor tool. Users can also resolve the issue of any missing data from the company file. In case, you’re seeing missing customers, vendors, or employees then this tool will be helpful for you.
This tool is also useful in rectifying the QuickBooks errors that start with H. All the H starting error indicates that the software program cannot establish communication with the server system that has the company file. So, this tool can also help in fixing QuickBooks Error H101, H202, H303 and H505.
Apart from fixing all the error codes of QuickBooks, File Doctor Tool can help users in:
- Solving issues of misplaced company file data or employee data file
- Accessing the QuickBooks company file
- Fixing network errors that might occur because of multi-user issues.
- Running the company file that is saved on another device
Thankfully, we have a QuickBooks file doctor that manages all these error codes and issues well. By downloading this tool, you’ll be able to detect and diagnose the error.
What are the methods to download the QuickBooks file doctor Tool?
To get rid of the company file and network issues, you have to download this tool. Users can download the file doctor in two ways which involves official Intuit’s website and the QuickBooks tool hub. Let’s explore both ways of downloading of file doctor here.
Downloading file doctor via the official website of Intuit
- Users of QuickBooks can download QuickBooks file doctor in either way depending on their requirements.
- The first step is to navigate to the official website of Intuit
- Now, click on the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool Download
- Then, users need to access the QBFD.exe file that is saved in your system
- In the next step, the installation will start automatically.
- After the download of the QuickBooks file doctor, the doctor tool will automatically open on the screen.
- Finally, users simply need to follow the prompts to fix their QuickBooks issues.
Using QuickBooks Tools Hub
If you’re using QuickBooks Tool Hub then you need to go through these steps of the QuickBooks file doctor download process:
- Firstly, you need to install QuickBooks Tools Hub
- After that, download the QuickBooks Tool Hub file and save it on your desktop.
- Go to the QuickBooksToolHUb.exe file to open it
- Make sure to follow the prompts and then accept the terms and conditions.
- After completing the installation process, double-tap on the Tool Hub. This will run the tools.
- Next, navigate to the “Company File Issues” tab.
- Here, you need to select “Run QuickBooks File Doctor”.
- Choose your company file and click on check mark your company file
- Tap on the Continue button
- Lastly, enter the admin password and then hit on the Next button.
These are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) about using QuickBooks File Doctor:
How to repair company files through QuickBooks file doctor?
For this, you’ll have to download the QuickBooks tool hub and navigate to “company file issues”. Now, simply tap on the “Can’t open your company files” option and then proceed.
What issues file doctor tool can solve?
It can solve company file and network-related issues of the QuickBooks software program.
Seek technical assistance for solving QuickBooks errors and issues
Tso, that’s all! From this blog, you have got all the necessary details about the downloading of the QuickBooks File Doctor tool. In case of any technical troubles, you might wonder how to seek technical assistance. Well, users can get in touch with the support team of QuickBooks to rectify the issues immediately.