How to improve the chances of success of IVF? | IVF Treatment
One in eight couples has difficulty conceiving during their lifetime. Women under 35 should seek help if they have been trying to conceive for more than a year. Women over 35 should wait no more than six months. Assisted reproductive technology offers the most advanced approach to treating infertility in women and men. Best IVF Center in Lahore techniques use superior technology to enhance fertility and improve the chances of a successful pregnancy.
IVF in Pakistan is an ART technique that has high success rates. Preparing your body and mind for your next IVF cycle is as important as choosing a good fertility clinic and treatment plan. If you are about to start IVF, benefit from our tips and advice to help increase your chances of IVF success. It is one of the most used procedures in reproductive medicine that gives you the best chance of fertilization and successful pregnancy.
What is IVF in Pakistan
IVF (in vitro fertilization) is an assisted reproductive technology that helps conceive a child. IVF in Pakistan involves extracting eggs from a woman’s ovaries and fertilizing them with sperm in our laboratory. Twelve days later, patients wait to see if pregnancy has occurred. IVF is an effective treatment for several infertility problems in women and men.
If the eggs are fertilized, they develop into embryos, which are then transferred to the uterus on the third or fifth day after fertilization. IVF can be used to treat infertility problems related to ovulation problems, premature menopause, menopause, uterine fibroids, genetic disorders, blocked, damaged or removed fallopian tubes or uterus, damaged reproductive organs or surgically removed after cancer treatment or surgery. IVF is also an option for male infertility, such as low sperm count or poor sperm motility.
Benefits of IVF in Pakistan
Some of the benefits of IVF in Pakistan are:
- IVF works when other fertility treatments give negative results
- It could be used by everyone
- You can use egg and/or sperm donation
- You have control of the timing
- Increase your chances of having a healthy baby
- Reduce your chances of miscarriage
- Increase your chances of getting pregnant
What is the success rate of IVF?
IVF success rates are the pregnancy rates after an IVF cycle. Clinical pregnancy is confirmed by a beta hCG blood test and ultrasound, usually after about 6 to 8 weeks.
IVF Process in Pakistan
An IVF cycle begins on the first day of a woman’s period and ends with egg retrieval. An IVF cycle takes approximately 20 days, although the timing varies from person to person. Here is an overview of the stages of IVF in Pakistan:
- Fertility assessment. Our fertility specialist at IVF Treatment will arrange for you to have a hormonal blood test and ultrasound scans to determine the appropriate medications and treatment plan in your case. Fertility tests are carried out on day 2 or 3 of your period.
- Ovarian Stimulation. Our doctor will prescribe fertility medications that help the ovaries produce more eggs.
- Egg retrieval. Using ultrasound scans and blood tests, our doctor will determine when he will perform the mature egg retrieval. The sperm will also be provided by your partner or the sperm donor.
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection). Once the egg retrieval is completed, the eggs will be evaluated and selected for insemination with sperm. After insemination, the eggs begin to divide and create what is called an embryo.
- Embryo transfer. Only the best embryos will be placed in the uterus 3 or 5 days after collection.
- The Pregnancy Test. Confirmation of pregnancy after IVF is the sign of its success. Twelve days after the embryo transfer, the woman will undergo a beta HCG test to check the results of the IVF treatment.
IVF success rates by age
IVF with your own eggs is a very effective fertility treatment for several infertility problems. The average success rate of IVF with your own eggs varies between 50 and 78% per cycle for women under 35 years old. Women aged 35 to 40 have approximately a 78% chance of carrying a pregnancy to term following ivf treatment lahore. For women over 40, the chances of IVF success are 70%.
What is the success rate of IVF with egg donation?
IVF with egg donation is an effective treatment for women with diminished ovarian reserve or poor egg quality. The use of donor eggs increases pregnancy success rates from the first cycle up to 80% in women aged under 35. The chance rate for women aged over 40 reaches 70%
IVF with egg donation is very effective for women who have suffered from premature menopause, recurrent miscarriages and other fertility problems. Patients can save remaining eggs or embryos for use in future IVF cycles.
Recommended Article: Mastering Online Lead Generation Strategies